This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop this girl bitching about me?
05-17-2014, 11:57 AM
How to stop this girl bitching about me?
Basically, this girl who is in my group of friends at school is being a right bitch. She is always making sly remarks about me, telling my other friends to ignore me, bitching about me to other people, putting up horrible statuses about me on FaceBook and just putting me down in general. I'm quite big (I've heard she was bitching about that) and I have really low self estem, this is all really affecting me socially and accademically as she is in some of my classes and I can hear some of what she is saying about me so don't concentrate as well as I had done before.
I'm fed up with her to be honest and I want it to stop. I want to confront her but she is quite a violent person and I don't want to start a fight but I will if I have to. I haven't done anything to upset her that I know of but she said she was hurt that I ignored her over the half term but I explained to her I had no credit because my contract had run out and my parents were in the middle of sorting me out a new one and I also had no signal where I was on holiday. I just really want some help because its really getting to me and she has already turned one of my close friends against me. Thank you for your help, it means a lot to me. x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 12:04 PM

I think you need to ask her just what her problem is, right there in front of your friends the next time she is nasty to you.
Tell her that you're sick of the way she treats you and that she should be ashamed of her behaviour.
How would she like it if someone treated her that way!
And if it comes to a fight, let her have it!

Ads

05-17-2014, 12:18 PM

She is a bully. You don't need people like this in your life. I would just hold my head high, smile on my way and make real friends. When you start to exude this confidence, you will find others flocking to you and this little girl being ignored. Keep your facebook busy, like went swimming, had fun with friends, meeting blah for coffee or better still come off facebook for a bit, if people ask why just say you found it so boring and too busy going out to keep up with it.
If you want to confront her then DO...bullies ALWAYS back down when confronted, trust me on this. Just say "and just exactly what is your problem with me?" if she brings up your weight say "yer ok I maybe big but I can lose weight but can you lose your ugly heart??"
Personally I would avoid confrontation at all costs..you dont need the criminal conviction for assault and all that bother. Just look to the future, make a list of all you want to achieve, start swimming and join clubs, lose a bit of weight and eat a healthy varied diet, meet new friends. Start smiling because life aint going to knock on your door with a bundle of happiness you have to find it yourself. How about walking someone's dog in the park, you will meet people that way. One life - live it!! xx