This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with my computer!!!! please help!?
05-17-2014, 12:36 PM
I need help with my computer!!!! please help!?
Help! i was on my on computer and I downloaded this minecraft map. When I did Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com ) opened up on google chrome.. but I didn't mind. Next day i got on my computer, i started it up and it happened again; so every time i startup my computer, Amazon just opens. I have tried deleting google chrome. but that didnt work it just opened on firefox and other things. Than i tried going to CMD and putting and doing the option for config (Open Start, Run, and enter the command msconfig (on Vista or Windows 7, this is Start, Search). This opens the utility. There is a row of tabs across the top. Select the Startup tab) but that didnt work either HELP PLEASE THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 12:40 PM

Set your home page for google chrome. And go to google chrome preferences and don't make it open on startup.

Ads

05-17-2014, 12:45 PM

If amazon.com opens only when you start chrome, just change your homepage to empty or whichever website you want. Or if you meant amazon.com opens in google chrome as soon as you start your PC, check your Startup (from start menu), msconfig startup programs and registry (regedit in run and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run etc)