This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can I Advertise Our Adult Program?
05-17-2014, 12:46 PM
How Can I Advertise Our Adult Program?
I work at a martial arts school and we want to advertise our adult cardio program. What and where would be a good way to go about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 12:58 PM

Have each student tell their parents about it and even give prizes or some kind of reward to those who can give the news to the most people. Maybe Give them some kind of scoring sheet to help them be able to keep record of who they've told... Advertise in the local newspaper/city magazine, create a Facebook fan page, webpage, flyers, TV commercial... Overall word of mouth is your best option though.

Ads

05-17-2014, 01:06 PM

get an ad on the local paper or magazines from your area. also advertise for free on craigslist
05-17-2014, 01:13 PM

Affiliates earn Unlimited Money Promoting our Adult Affiliate Program. Affiliates can earn 5% commission from every order of a referred Webmaster (as an Affiliate or Adult Webmaster). Also you will earn 5% discount for promoting the page (via Advertising your Adult Website through BAT) where our Button with code is placed. Furthermore, you will also earn 5% commission for sending traffic to us (as a Publisher) from the page where the affiliate button is placed. What you have to do is to advertise your affiliate link using the banner buttons provided by BuyAdultTraffic.net. You can place the button on the page which is used for promotion, or selling traffic. You can signup for our affiliate program even if you are not a buyer or seller. Affiliates are get paid via Popular Online Payment Systems, Wiretransfer or Cashiers Check.