This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do? (guy trouble)?
05-17-2014, 03:01 PM
what should i do? (guy trouble)?
so i'm the kind of girl who might be called prude in some instances, which is a toatal misunderstanding because i dont mind do anything physical i just every little thing with a guy is important and it has a meaning behind it. let me explain. in sophomore year i was in an abusive relationship. now it is senior year and i am ready to have a little fun and this guy and i started texting and for about 2-3 weeks we would text until like 5 in the morning. we hung out at his place once and we talked alot and i felt so safe and trusting of him. when i told him about my old relationship he was pissed at the guy but i told him not to do anything to hurt him. then one day during spring break he told me to come over and it was like three in the morning and it was my first time sneaking out. when i got there we were in his basement and a couple of his friends were over, he had me sit on his lap with a blanket over us and he kind of "warmed me up" a little down there. then we went to mcdonalds and he asked for a kiss on the lips which i allowed. in the car i told him how my ex tried to approach me recently and talk to me and that i had told him it was over, that was when he got super super pissed off and stopped talking and slammed the car door and what not. i told him i was sorry and he was like it's ok im not mad at you, but i could tell he was. the next day i dm'd him on twitter and he was like "so i thought this over and i dont want to pursue anything with you anymore" i was soooo hurt and kind of cussed him out and what not and we havn't talked for about 6 days now, i finally called him today and the first time he didnt pick up, the second time it went to voicemail after the second ring so i left him a message. what should i do? what are your opinions of this guy? do you think i should have called at all? if he never calls back should i continue to try and contact/meet him?
thank you cracker jack, it's hard to let go but i will try

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 03:08 PM

Move on this guy is young but that is no reason to blame you for your ex behavior this guy is immature and will only bring you down

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply