This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about a boy? Boys answer preferably, girls can too!?
05-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Question about a boy? Boys answer preferably, girls can too!?
Ok, I'll try to make this as short as possible, but it may get long, sorry!So I'm at an all girls school, but the boy version of it is right next door, so I share a bus with some of the boys from that school. I'm not one of those girls with tonnes of guy friends, I wish I was, boys make so much better mates sometimes ahha. Anyway, there's a boy on my bus that about 6 girls like, me being one of them. I told my mates, who like him, that I liked him and we joked about wanting to let him know I did (he already knows they do). Anyway, one day they got on the bus (before me or the boy) and they said to his mate, 'oh, _____ likes ____' in front of most of the bus, and I only found out after we got to school. Nothing more has been said as far as I know since then, but his mate keeps looking at me like 'haha you fancy ____'.

I really want to actually get to know him, but he's year 10, and I'm year 9 (I'm 14 he's 15- both recently turned that age), and I was thinking of messaging on facebook, but if he's not interested he will just laugh about it with his mates who will then see me on the bus. The truth is, I'd like to have him as a friend more than anything, I'm not even sure I'd want to date him yet, which is why I want to speak to him.

If you were him, would you think it was odd if a girl you barely knew, and had never spoken to, but got the same bus as you suddenly messages you on facebook, and would you be interested if she was the year below.

Just looking for opinions
Thanks for your answers so far, they're making me feel more confident, I'll try being more friendly, my mum is like 'he's not gonna notice you if you ignore him' so I'll try smiling, my smile and eyes are probably my best features anyway ahha (that sounds so cocky :/ I'm not full of myself though, I'm shy haha!). @Numptey, yh I know, I only have one friend whos a guy and we've known each other our whole life, we're like brother and sister, and he goes to a different school, not the boy one lol.
Also, if you were a boy, and via your friend, you were told a girl that you didn't really know, except her name, and she got your bus daily (but you didn't speak), that she was really into you, and really liked you, truthfully, would you think the person was obsessed or would it not bother you? Because it was exaggerated and now I'm worried he'll think I stalk him or something haha!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 05:48 PM

yes hes only looking for action and a score!! guys do this all the time, i did and still do, am 30 yrs old so if you wanna get some just play along, set rules and hes yours to control!!! guys are so predictable, you girls can control us easily-play smart and enjoy

Ads

05-17-2014, 05:49 PM

It honestly depends on the guy. I couldn&#x27;t say how I&#x27;d react without it happening in real life. I&#x27;d say going to an all girls&#x2F; all boys school sucks though. I think if it did happen to me it would also depend on the girl. Personally, I&#x27;d be reluctant to date a girl a year below me but I know tons of people who do.
05-17-2014, 05:59 PM

I wouldn't be interested from a year below.
05-17-2014, 06:08 PM

Just smile at him and look into his eyes when you meet on the bus, if you do this often enough he will know. Your more than a score as Rob puts it but boys and girls especially at his age are rarely just friends.