This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she sound interested in getting to know me?
05-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Does she sound interested in getting to know me?
I messaged this girl on facebook who is a friend of a classmate. I sent her a message asking how she was and that I'd like to get to know her. She sent me a message back but after two messages I stopped hearing from her. About a month after that I noticed she was into a humanitarian cause and volunteered some of my time if she ever needed it. She seemed really excited about this and turns out she is a leader of her schools group. She gave me her number and said she'd give me some more info.

I tried to turn this into a date and it never happened. About a month later I just sent her a friendly message letting her know about an artist in town. It turned into a conversation and she asked if I'd like to get coffee and hear about a film festival her organization puts on. I had mentioned to her before about my interest in film. At coffee I was surprised that she went for a hug. I know some girls just do this, but I went for a hand shake as I didn't want to seem too flirty since I was chasing her a bit. We talked about her organization a bit but she also asked personal questions and we chatted for a while.

This week I got two txts from her after nothing for a month. She asked if I wanted to help her put on a film festival next month.Last night she asked me to join her and members of her cause. She started her text with a "Hey you" usually she just uses my name in greeting. I couldn't make it but this morning she told me next time and that "Let's talk soon!". she sound interested?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 06:45 PM

What has probably happened is that she has realized that all you want is to get in her pants. Now it seems that she is desperate for a boyfriend so has turned to you. This is what has happened i speak the truth regardless of wealth and pay.

Ads

05-17-2014, 06:59 PM

Go for it