This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone or laptop? 10 pts to best answer?
05-17-2014, 11:17 PM
iPhone or laptop? 10 pts to best answer?
I have a choice between an iPhone, probably the 5, or a laptop, one from best buy that would be $200-300 I am assuming, unless my dad decides goes all out for one, for my birthday present. I currently have the iPhone 3GS, and it has some glitches with the ringer button and not as much storage. The things that I like about the iPhone 5 are that it has the better camera, supposedly faster, and more updated. I will do more research on it once I have made my final decision. iPhones always update, so I don't know if I should just wait for a new one. My upgrade is in August. The reason I would want a laptop is because we have a "family computer" and it is right in our kitchen, where everyone always is, its also connected to our den. So, if I want to watch a video, listen to music, or surf the web, it can get uncomfortable, haha. So, it would be nice to have my own laptop so that it will be my own. On the iPhone I have now I mainly use instagram, my camera in general, sometimes youtube and the internet. But with the data plan, I can't always go on these things, the wifi is really weird in my house. 10 points to the best answer. Thank you!
When I said "I'm assuming, unless my dad goes all out for one, for my birthday present," I mean going out for the price. When I read it over it looked confusing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 11:20 PM

Get the galaxy s4 if you're gonna get a phone...

Ads

05-17-2014, 11:28 PM

Get the laptop, you can always get a newer phone later. There will be sales and things like that. For the price and whwt it is capable of you might look at a nook. Since they open sourced it to the google play store it is very useful.
05-17-2014, 11:35 PM

it depends on the type of laptop actually, but guessing from the price you should definitely get an iPhone. if the computer is less than $600 (with the exception of Dell) then you're just paying for the name, but they easily catch viruses and crash. Apple is a good company!