This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to fix my iPhone 4 camera?
05-17-2014, 11:23 PM
How to fix my iPhone 4 camera?
Well, the problem is that whenever I open the original camera app it just doesn't open. It's difficult to explain, but I'll try anyway. So I press on my camera app, or my instagram camera app, and it just doesn't open. the app opens, but the thing that looks like blades doesn't open. I have no idea why, my iPhone is a hand-me-down so yeah. Is there any way to fix this stupid problem? It works once in a while after I reboot it, but only for about 3-5 minutes, then it just freezes on whatever it was looking at and boom. The problem starts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2014, 11:32 PM

Try resetting the iPhone by pressing the home and power button at the same time until the Apple logo shows up again. If that doesn't work, you need to restore it. If it's not jailbroken you should have no problem restoring the iPhone.
If it's jailbroken, then you need to take some extra steps to restore it successfully.
If you need more help on how to restore it, just go to my profile and search for my answers, or go to:
http://www.besttechinfo.com

Ads

05-17-2014, 11:37 PM

you need to download the iphone updates
that should solve the problem