This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what am I doing wrong? I'm posting this without results! where to post? any ideas?
05-18-2014, 12:28 AM
what am I doing wrong? I'm posting this without results! where to post? any ideas?
I need to get help on this? Where should I post it? Help!! This family made sure my son and I had food and utilities when I became disabled and lost my job! I want to help and nothing is working!
Help! Need YOU!! A minute of your time will do something WONDERFUL!
PLEASE!!
I know a couple who dedicates their life to helping others.,Their father is a UNPAID minister. Never asking for anything in return. Their life truly represents their faith through actions and deeds! I know! I have benefitted from their Loving hearts. I am a single sick and disabled Mom Before my disability came in? They got people I don't even know to help me?

This couple is trying to win money for their 💍wedding💍 I am trying to also through actions and deeds, give back and help them win this! Can you PLEASE take the time to vote? They need YOU!!

-Go to this link like the All Occasions Rental Facebook group page
-Click VOTE for Alex (Alexandra) and Jon in Columbus!💏
-Vote every 24 hours til the end of the month
-Share with your friends

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Thank you so much for voting! I! Your help means a so much!! VOTE EVERY DAY until the end of the month!! 💖
They DESERVE this!💜
💒Hugs! 💒
Jodi

Link: http://bit.ly/1nF7cdP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 12:42 AM

What you're doing wrong is ignoring the rules of this site. This kind of thing is definitely not allowed here. It doesn't matter how deserving anyone is (and these folks certainly sound like they are) this site has rules that we all agreed to follow at sign-up.

One of those rules is that you may not ask for anything other than information or advice. You may not ask others here to do anything.

You need to find another site -- chat room, social site, etc -- to post this. Try Facebook. It does not belong on this site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply