This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with facebook session?
05-18-2014, 12:53 AM
Help with facebook session?
Okay so, my friend logged onto her facebook using my mobile phone with a browser that I don't usually use. A couple of days later she says that she forgot her pass, and she doesn't know the email password because someone else created it bla bla bla.
Anyway after a bit of thinking we remember that she logged using my phone so we open the browser and she's logged in.
Now is there any way to find out the password now?
I mean we have an active session.

Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 01:02 AM

There is no way you can identify the present password but, there is only one possible way that you can do to change the password with the active session in your mobile. First you need to create a new mail id for your friend and then make it as the primary email address in her facebook account. Follow the steps below after creating a new mail address,

Open the facebook account of your friend, Then

1. Goto 'Account Settings' it is in the upper-right corner near your profile icon.

2. There will be a section called 'Primary E-mail Address', click the option called 'Edit' which is adjacent to it.

3. There will be an option called 'Add another E-mail'. Click it then you can enter a secondary email account.

4. Select the email you just added as your PRIMARY email address. DONE.

For more clear visual description you can view this link,
http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Email...n-Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply