This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i've a que about fb....?
05-18-2014, 01:11 AM
i've a que about fb....?
last night i received an mail from Facebook which stated that "alex logged into ur fb account"...for me its no need to worry because he knows my password...bt i wanted to know how come fb's system came to know that my particular friend had logged into my account...i mean how can he know the name of the person who logged into my account....i am simply amazed how that works...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 01:12 AM

Someone who knows you and Alex might have spoofed an email from Facebook, or FB might have noticed that Alex logged into his own account and then logged into yours from the same IP address.

Ads

05-18-2014, 01:23 AM

facebook don't inbox such things to you like that.
and they can never know the name.
this must be a work of Alex,so you can know he logged in.

if someone logged in from somewhere FB will give you a big notification as soon as you logged and you will have to confirm some stuff.but they will not message like that.
05-18-2014, 01:33 AM

He must have reset your security settings or perhaps you have and forgot.

Under account settings, than account security, there is a box that is probably checked right now that says, "When a new computer or mobile device logs onto this account send me an e-mail." If this box is checked than any new computer that doesn't have a cookie stored on it (by checking remember this device) will be prompted to label themselves when they log on. This label will be sent to your e-mail. In this way if you remember typing in the label you know that someone else did not access/hack your account from a different computer. Your friend probably just put ALEX as the label so you wouldn't freak out thinking your account was hacked.