This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nokia Lumia 925 or Samsung Galaxy S4?
05-18-2014, 01:30 AM
Nokia Lumia 925 or Samsung Galaxy S4?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 01:40 AM

would be an easy choice for me, galaxy s4. brilliant phone. but down to personal preference.

Ads

05-18-2014, 01:52 AM

S4 - many apps, big screen
Lumia - good performance, better OS, but not so many apps
05-18-2014, 01:54 AM

I would like to ask you to take two things into consideration

1) Do you use a lot of apps and games? Or you are ok with whats available?

2) You like clean and simple UI with not much customisation?

So Nokia Lumia is a great product considering the build quality and also in camera department it excels but 1 thing it fails is the Windows OS I'm not saying its bad its quite simple and plain but the lack of apps might bother you like on Lumia you won't get instagram and many other games that you can on S4.

On the other hand S4 offers a wide variety of functionality it is just slight behind in camera department and also in build quality but I guess you should be okay with it as some party shots and photos for facebook are quite good and given its wonderful functionality I guess build quality is also not that bad. Also android is improving day by day and some major changes are being bought whereas same can't be said about microsoft in foreseeable future.I would recommend you Galaxy S 4 but if you check live demos of both phones that would be great as it would give clear idea of what to expect of each phones. IMHO I would've gone with S4.
05-18-2014, 02:04 AM

Galaxy S4.
05-18-2014, 02:10 AM

I would get the Samsung Galay S4