This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to do seo for a new website?
05-18-2014, 01:49 AM
How to do seo for a new website?
I have a new website and it is business categorized, what should I do for seo (International) of that website? Any ideas and suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 02:01 AM

Hello there!

Using SEO is a great way to get traffic. One important thing is to make sure you have good, well written content (850 words at least) with about 3% of it being your main keyword phrase. Google will look for those keywords, but if you do it too much, google will view it as "keyword stuffing" and penalize you. Also with it being well written, people will stay longer, and if people are staying longer the search engines will think your website has value and increase its ranking.

For more information, click the source link. I have 13 great tips I can give you for only 5 dollars (honest ones that will work). Or for 5 dollars, I can give you a SEO report on your website.

Ads

05-18-2014, 02:13 AM

An excellent place to start is Google's very own SEO starter guide.

You will find it at first result if you google "google search engine optimization starter guide"

It's very good and will ensure you stay within guidlines. Good luck.
05-18-2014, 02:15 AM

You can check this post:

http://www.warriorjunction.com/forum/t-B...or-newbies
05-18-2014, 02:20 AM

Contact SEO Companies, they the ones managing optimizing new websites.
05-18-2014, 02:29 AM

Hi william, just follow my instruction and you will have the perfect seo for your website at no time Smile
Download IBP now and install it on your computer. IBP runs on Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
http://www.axandra.com/go.to/hoadn/8
Start IBP and enter your website address in IBP’s.
Follow the instructions and benefit from top 10 search engine rankings on Google, Bing & Yahoo!

IBP tells you in plain English and in great detail what you have to do to get a top 10 ranking for your specific keyword in the search engine you’ve chosen. IBP supports all important search engines.

Good luck Smile