This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eBay incomplete payment?
05-18-2014, 04:04 AM
eBay incomplete payment?
I ordered a BBQ cover on eBay, I typed in my address and everything but when it came to the card details it said the details were wrong so I left it but now I have an email from eBay saying that I haven't completed my payment for the BBQ cover when I haven't even bought it or have it been delivered. Now I have 2 days to pay what I can't pay because it won't let me otherwise I will get my account suspended on eBay. Any ideas on what I should do? :/
Your not aloud to arrange payment outside of eBay, it is against the rules and there is nothing in the help section about this situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 04:17 AM

Will the seller let you send them a Cheque until you sort out this problem Or go to {help}on Paypal.

Ads

05-18-2014, 04:22 AM

You have bought it - just not paid for it, which is why it hasn't been delivered!

Just doing nothing isn't going to sort things out. If the seller accepts cheques, pay that way (that's not completing the deal outside ebay - it's just another way to pay). Otherwise give ebay a call.
05-18-2014, 04:27 AM

You are probably trying to use your credit card when you can use only Paypal. See what payment types seller accepts and if your card isnt working, ask seller if he will accept a money order.
05-18-2014, 04:41 AM

You will have to contact the seller to make alternative arrangement for payment.

Were you trying to use a prepaid debit card? ( paypal bars those)