This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can i find customers for SEO?
05-18-2014, 06:27 AM
Where can i find customers for SEO?
I am wanting to find customers for my SEO services, does any one have a tip for finding customers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 06:37 AM

You can find customers all over the place. My suggestion, start locally by going to Google and type in something local, for instance, "your city spas". Once you have done that then look on the 4th, 5th, and 6th page for local companies. These are your targets. It takes time, but if you keep at it then you will do fine. Contact them and offer your services.

Ads

05-18-2014, 06:53 AM

Finding customers for your seo services business can be difficult at first, however it is only a numbers games.

Do the local google and search for a niche that you are interested in helping bring to the first page
Once you decide, make sure they are not on the first page already and give them a call.

Say something to the effect of how you liked their website and try to build a rapport if you can, but then move onto how you noticed they are not on the first page and you would like to offer a free in person consultation later this afternoon or week.

You might have to think about different things or ways to say your services without sounding like you are selling them anything. A free offer consultation most people will go for if it is convenient for them.

Now after you do this and you have a business owner that is willing to do this, have all your paperwork, contracts and checklist ready to go so you look professional.

Have abou2-4 packages starting with a middle priced package so they can know it goes higher and lower.

From there you should be able to get going and realize too it is a numbers game. Starting local is an excellent option instead of going national bc of the competition and price points that bigger companies can offer.
05-18-2014, 07:03 AM

u will see the anser on this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization
05-18-2014, 07:12 AM

Google organic listing is the best place to attract customers. If you are doing SEO and your site is ranking well, so you will automatically get customers, If your niche is demanding
05-18-2014, 07:17 AM

The best way is being found for organic search for your local region. This is paramount!
Secondly, would be just plain ole networking in your area, and with family/friends. Customer referrals work well also. If you are just starting out...do a few project for free, and use the testimonials.
05-18-2014, 07:27 AM

1. Go to webmaster forums to find customers. Start service threads there.
2. Set up a good landing page and drive paid traffic.
3. Find affiliates to promote your service