This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to keep a conversation with a girl you like?
05-18-2014, 07:59 AM
How to keep a conversation with a girl you like?
Basically, there is this girl that really like from my church. I usually see her once or twice a week and we talk a bit - not lots though. I have never chatted to her on Facebook before however I really want to, to be honest. She liked my latest status update but not my profil pic (however she didn't seem be online that day) Would it be weird for me to randomly message her this about helping children's groups: hi (name)
"I am doing something next weekend so I have to help this Sunday, have you got an email about groups?"

If she only replies with basically a yes or no answer what should I say next to keep the conversation going? Should I only msg her when she is online?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 08:04 AM

I honestly think that text would be pretty lame. If you like her you should try to get to know HER better through her texts. Girls are more open when texting rather than in person and its very important to make a note of this to use this. They can also leave the chat without you knowing so you don't want to be boring. There is a medium relating to their and your age. Basically i would say hey, and then take it from there. Fear is the only enemy of guys when it comes to text. Most of the time if they know you, they can lead it while your uncomfortable. Good luck to you! :DBe flirty if possible or you feel nessacary.

Ads

05-18-2014, 08:20 AM

Hiya, you'll never know her true feelings unless you truly go for it! You seem quite shy, maybe she is too and that's why you don't know where you stand. If your interested in her as a friend or more, make the move cause if you don't you'll never know!

I'd say yes, message her when she is online, unless it's urgent!, But next time she is, ask her the question & go for it Smile

And to keep the conversation going, maybe discuss your mutual interests. If you are both into going to church, talk about that.

If you get a chance, could you please consider answering my question too.

Good Luck Big Grin