This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would he notice that I deleted him from my friends on fb?
05-18-2014, 09:16 AM
Why would he notice that I deleted him from my friends on fb?
I've known this guy for about 4 years, we met in high school and he really liked me. After graduating he tried to be with me but I didn't feel the same he told me he loved me and that he knew god would bring us together some day but I didn't want to be with him. We went off to college, I realized my feelings for him but he moved on I cried every day for months ha but then moved on. He's come in and out of my life when we're single and this past summer told me he's thought about us for months and months I also told him I loved him. But then we stopped talking. A couple months ago he added me on fb and we chatted a few times, he told me he was just going to be my friend. Then he got a new gf who lives like 5 hours away. He hasn't talked to me since. The other day was my bday and didn't say happy birthday so I deleted him, last night he texted me asking me about it. Why would he care or even notice that fast?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 09:28 AM

Cuz i guessed he still liked u...or just knew all who were on his friends..u coulds asked him too

Ads

05-18-2014, 09:41 AM

I'm guessing he really wants to be close friends, and like any friend, would wonder why someone who was so close would delete them. maybe he wasn't on fb that day? maybe he tried to message you happy birthday and he noticed you weren't his friend anymore.
05-18-2014, 09:52 AM

He probably still likes you
05-18-2014, 10:01 AM

He wants his cake and eat it.
If he is a friend he'd stay in touch if just to see how its going with you, it is possible to forget a birthday ( done it myself ) but would apologise as soon as.
But if he dropped all contact with you when hes with someone else that says it all.
He only wants you when it suits him and as long as you let him he will keep doing it to you.