This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which is the best facebook id scraper?
05-18-2014, 10:46 AM
which is the best facebook id scraper?
hi..

please help me to find the best facebook ID Scraper for facebook power editor.I need likes from people who commented or liked the posts of pages,groups,posts and events.Please help me to choose a nice one for me.

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 10:57 AM

Hi Tom.

As a successful facebook marketer my suggestion is Facebook ID Scraper. You can download it from http://facebookidscraper.com . The main highlight is its absolutely free!! No monthly or yearly payment.
By using Facebook ID Scraper you can download ID's from people who liked,commented,people who liked comments etc from pages, groups, events and posts.You can try it.Its really outstanding.

Thanks
David

Ads

05-18-2014, 11:11 AM

that's illegal and will not work for very long
05-18-2014, 11:14 AM

I have use Social leads freak before Facebook ID Scraper. I found a lot of issues during search by using Social leads freak. So my suggestion is Facebook ID Scraper because it is absolutely free.

On the Facebook Terms of Service, it doesn’t specifically spell out that you cannot scrape IDs to use for affiliate marketing, but there is some language in there that mentions not using a ‘bot’ to harvest user information and use that information somewhere else.

The custom audiences feature, I believe that it was originally intended for people who already have an audience, and wanted to extend their reach to their audience using Facebook Ads. So if you want to be using custom audiences because they’re great for product launches and short campaigns (it’s not great for big, huge scalable campaigns).

If you want to use custom audiences and you want to use a scraper, I believe it’s ok to use that at your own audiences. I don’t believe that Facebook thinks it’s ok to use it on lots of other audiences, especially when they see that you have all these different audiences on there. So it would be a really easy way for them to tell that you might be doing something little naughty.