This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From where should I get more Comments to my Blog Post?
05-18-2014, 03:18 PM
From where should I get more Comments to my Blog Post?
Hi,
I'm participating in a Guest Blogging Contest and what I need to gain more points are Comments and Social Signals.
But the thing is, it's hard to find them these days for me. Is it because that my post is not optimized for Search Engines and so no people are reading from it?
Tell me how can I increase the readership on it too.
Thanks a lot.
Entry link : http://ow.ly/kT0Ci

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 03:28 PM

For optimizing your blog- If your site is in Word press platform, add the plugin All in one SEO pack and activate it. this will automatically set the meta tags for your each posts. For other platforms use the meta-tags.

You can use social media sites like FB and can do social bookmarking. These activities would increase the number of links to your site.

Read others blogs also, and comment/ share your opinion about the blogs. Many of the blogs will have an option to give link back to ur site. Use it.

Ads

05-18-2014, 03:35 PM

usually people search on the search engines for some information. the search engines through up results in order of relevance to the information that was search. people click on the links and visit the pages. so if your blog post is related to any topic people will come to your site from search engines. else you can promote your blog on sites like indiblogger and blogadda !! if you blog has quality material, your readership will automatically increase.
05-18-2014, 03:40 PM

By social media sharing.
Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant