This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex is stalking me on social networking sites?
05-18-2014, 05:06 PM
My ex is stalking me on social networking sites?
I was in a relationship in 2012.. The relationship started off perfectly but ended up very badly. My ex turned out to be a very insecure, possessive person. He would constantly accuse me of cheating. Over silly things like laughing at a guys joke, or wishing a colleague good luck on their last day. Anyway, the relationship lasted about a year.. He was furious when it ended and spread lies about me, told me that hated me and blocked me off every social network eg Facebook, instagram, twitter.

I have not seen or spoke to him in about a year. I have completely moved on with my life. But he still talks about me to people, spreading lies.

He stalks my Twitter profile, the other day he accidentally favourited one of my tweets. Which shows he still checks up on me. He looks at my contact lists and if we have any mutual contacts he immediately spreads lies about me to the person.

Why do you think he is doing this? I mean i havent even spoke to guy in almost a year. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 05:14 PM

I don't think he's gotten over you, it's very clear that he still likes you, I'd say the best thing is to confront him because if you've moved on and he's bothering you- then you should definitely speak to him and see what his deal is. I know its easier said than done but you haven't got much to lose especially if he's spreading lies about you.

Ads

05-18-2014, 05:21 PM

Well, if it took you a year to realize that you should not be with him...
He surely has a mental problem, and, as far as I know, since I'm not familiarized with these social networks, you can "unfriend" him, block him, or stuff...
Meanwhile, I cannot tell if you would obtain any help from the admins of the networks, in case you inform them about his devious behaviour.
05-18-2014, 05:29 PM

Well, if it took you a year to realize that you should not be with him...