This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when is the right time to kiss a girl and how?
05-18-2014, 05:12 PM
when is the right time to kiss a girl and how?
I met this girl about 5 days ago but we had spoken on Facebook and stuff a little bit beforehand, but I didn't know her that well. So anyway from first meeting we really hit it off and we were together for the whole night (we were with a group) and I met up with her 3 more times in the next 4 days. We have cuddled and stuff a lot and she's totally comfortable around me as I am with her. The thing is I've never kissed a girl, so when would the right time be and how would I do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 05:15 PM

kissing a girl to shut her up is always the cutest thing ever! Although save that for later.. When you two are alone(more personal) and when you feel like its the right time then move in slowly smiling, look at her lips then her eyes. She should meet you from there.. If she isn't looking for a kiss then just play it cool and whisper in her ear 'boy it's humid' haha but really just make sure that she goes in too or it'll be really awkward.. Remember! No garlic!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply