This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LASERS! Is bayarealasers.com for real?
05-18-2014, 08:41 PM
LASERS! Is bayarealasers.com for real?
So I came across an Instagram profile by the name @firezones (he can also be found by using #networkhunter) and recently they've been posting a lot of real neat laser pointers of a high grade. Everyone that follows this guy wants them, as do I, yet all he tells people to do is contact him by email and work things out this way.
He claims to be opening up a shop around March 2014. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased a laser pointer from this guy and how reliable should I consider his customer service to be? Is it a scam? I dont want to get ripped off because these are lasers ranging from $50 to $400 and I want one of the more expensive ones. If nobody knows of this guy, does anyone know where I could find these similar lasers?
Thank you all for your time, happy holidays.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 08:55 PM

You could try wicked lasers. They have a lot of really cool lasers of different color and and power. http://zfer.us/gdeCq

Ads

05-18-2014, 09:08 PM

As a laser pointer enthusiast, I have never heard of this supplier. As you know, there are many pretended fans in order to attract customers. Be wise before buying from them.