This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to turn off history erase on google chrome?
05-19-2014, 04:36 AM
How to turn off history erase on google chrome?
My 21 year old brother has been using my computer lately, I am suspicious about what he does on my computer, it started the other day when I got home from school to see that my computer was open to videos about making weed on youtube, when I saw that, he was at work, when I got on later that day after he was back from work and he asked to use it again for "Just a second" later that night, I decided to see if he was deleting the internet history, I then checked again and again on days that he used it, and the clear browsing data option was usually either set to "The Past Hour" or "The Past Day" I know that he is clearing his internet history, and he has been lying to me so he can use my account on my computer instead of the guest account for purposes that he cant access on the guest account, because he shouldn't, I was wondering if there was any way to disable the ability to erase internet history, its happening on google chrome.
I'm not talking about auto delete, I mean that he is going and manually deleting the history

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 04:37 AM

Yea look in the google chrome settings and select when you want it to delete history you can out it to never so that the Internet history doesn't erase unless done so manually

Ads

05-19-2014, 04:47 AM

Just go into your browser setting and here is a history section and then disable automatic delete history button or if anything doesn't work then make all is default.