This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if i get an EMAIL in others on FB from a LAWYER IS IT 100% FAKE?
05-19-2014, 02:01 PM
if i get an EMAIL in others on FB from a LAWYER IS IT 100% FAKE?
i got 2 messages on fb from different times and the both said the same exact thing but with other vocabulary that i have a late something that have super money and that i am the i only relative that they found but one of them gave ,his name so are they a 100% fake

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 02:01 PM

totally legit. I found out I was the long-lost descendent of a Nigerian prince. My ancestor had 12 million dollars locked away in a bank account and I only needed to give them 10k to unlock the account. It's been about 2 weeks since I gave them the 10k so I think any day now I'll get my 12 million.

Ads

05-19-2014, 02:17 PM

Dick McCreamHammer is being funny of course. The messages you have received thru FB are 100% fake, intended to part you from your money.

Lawyers do not contact people via Facebook unless there is an established informal relationship. They would never communicate important or legally sensitive information through social media because they document their attempts to contact people. These scammers depend on the greed of their victims, who think they will get something for nothing. It rarely works that way in real life.
05-19-2014, 02:30 PM

umm, yes. its fake..a scam. Whatever you do, do not contact these people. There is truth to the saying :You cant win if you didn't enter...its a phishing scam.