This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendship help?
05-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Friendship help?
We used to be really close but now we are not. I used to be in her Instagram bio but now I'm not. I used to be her Facebook picture but now I'm not. I used to be her BBM picture but now I'm not. We used to meet up all the time but now we barley ever meet up. Btw we are in high school. I walk to school with her. I feel like we are drifting apart. She is really sensitive and gets annoyed with me for stupid things. At the moment she is saying that I'm not being myself. I do be myself. Please help me. She has caused me so much pain. 😢

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 03:19 PM

Ask her if shes noticed a change in you recently. If she has, ask what it was and see if you&#x27;ve noticed it as well. If it was a small change try to change back. And tell her how your feeling

Ads

05-19-2014, 03:28 PM

Ditch her for a while. If she is a true friend, she will realise that she has been a b**** to you and hopefully she will apologize. If she isn't a true friend then she wont bother to talk to you so then just forget about her and move on.
05-19-2014, 03:32 PM

Take advice from the Beatles: Let It Be.

Kukucachu.