This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I get more likes in my facebook page?
10-16-2012, 03:25 AM
how can I get more likes in my facebook page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 03:33 AM

Share interesting things as good as you can. Like, comment and share things that matches your facebook fan page theme.
Invite your friends to like and share your facebook fan page.
Regular active part in sharing activities will help you in getting more chances of noticed.
Integrate your facebook or share your facebook page link to other social networking websites.
More it get shared in different places multiple users from different places will come up on your page.

Ads

Try free social media exchange websites. You can earn a lot of likes if you stay active and give the same stuff back to the community. It can be anything from facebook liking other's people pages to twitter following people or watching their videos on youtube.

All this will earn you credits through an automated system. You can use the points anytime you want for getting whatever you like, in this case exchanging the credits with facebook likes from other people.

Post Good Status Use the Build Audience Tool and Invite People to your Page And Ask your Friends to Share it thats The Only Free Way to Get more likes you Can Make a Advertisment and Get more Likes through that but that Costs Money and you Can Buy likes Which i Highly Not Recommend Doing i think its a Waist of Money

Try these two free services (facebook likes exchange):

http://www.likeub.biz/?r=7197010

http://likebaguette.net/from_1718