This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Common sense tells us people shouldn't be saying happy birthday to you on facebook if they don't talk to you ever?
05-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Common sense tells us people shouldn't be saying happy birthday to you on facebook if they don't talk to you ever?
Why do people do this? I turn 25 next month and the last thing I want is people I never talk to coming to my profile and saying happy birthday. It is the one time a year that I get to hear a word out of them. For some if I try to make contact ever they ignore me as if they don't know me despite me knowing them from school or work. Do you ever get annoyed when people happy birthday you on facebook when that is the one time they talk to you? How do you handle it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 07:03 PM

Remove your birthday from your profile, and then most won't even know it IS your birthday.

Or, just delete people who you are not friends with from your FB account, problem sovled!

Ads

05-19-2014, 07:14 PM

Yes i hate random people wishing me a happy birthday.. So i simply hide my birthday date on fb
05-19-2014, 07:29 PM

Hmm i dont mind it bcz wishing me bday is like a positive thing,,however you can hide your bday if you dont want to be bothered
05-19-2014, 07:37 PM

It doesn't bother me
05-19-2014, 07:47 PM

Change your birthday to another day and see how many people actually know you well and care about you. The people who will congratulate you on the wrong day will be quite emberassed.