This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spiritually how many on here are still in green format?
05-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Spiritually how many on here are still in green format?
Are you going to leave when you are in purple?

How can I navigate purple?

BQ: Please provide link of how to use purple?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 07:18 PM

ATM I am using mobile which is still green.

But purple format is far superior IMO

Ads

05-19-2014, 07:23 PM

I stil use a Green Format , How Is a secret for my own Reasons, all other methods they have eliminated, Modifying Google Chrome stopped working earlier this week, I think Wednesday.
05-19-2014, 07:26 PM

It was you who took the initiative to stand on two legs..
So, it will be only you who will learn it on your own..

The only hurdle is the acceptance of purple in your heart and mind.
Accept the Purple inside and you will be the Queen of Purple Land, far superiour and competent.

Clue: Practice I have adopted
Keep one Tab for "Answers Home" always open [This is key to everything]
Then open a new tab to browse categories
05-19-2014, 07:32 PM

I would like to know how to go back to green format. I was once warned my computer will suffer damage if I used the green format link.
05-19-2014, 07:38 PM

I went purple five or six weeks ago and have been quite unsuccessful in getting the green to return. Various people have posted info on how to bypass this purple horror, but none of their suggestions have worked on this computer. I don't know why that is.

How to navigate purple? Oh, dear... There really is no navigating this mess, it's more like pulling on the hip waders and slogging through the manure...

Best advice I have is to visit "Answers Home" which will (usually) show your activity. From there, just start an exploration which can at times be quite daunting.

"Everything" will show all of your activity.

"Recommended" will show questions which Yahoo! feels you should be answering.

"Recent" will show the most recent questions in all categories.

"Popular" will show the most popular questions in each category, including those that are more than a week old.

The very last choice in that unappetizing line-up will be your activity menu. You can change the main course simply by clicking on "My Questions, My Answers" or the other possibilities. You can access things a bit more easily here, but for some reason I hate this option...

All of this is confusing, so I simply stick with the "Everything" selection. That allows me to wade through miles of questions I've answered, starred, or merely opened. Fun, fun, fun...

There is a way to answer and star questions that have been resolved for years, but as I have no interest in this, I cannot say how it works.

You can also remove thumbs down if you've accidentally rated an answer incorrectly. I don't know that this works for a thumb up.

I haven't a clue as to how to see who starred a question, although the number of stars a question has received is visible when looking through the list of questions asked.

There is also a way to add videos and the like, but I don't know how to do this. I wouldn't add videos and pics even if I could, because I find this annoying as hell.

There are other, even more horrific additions to the site, but at the moment I can't recall what they are. Perhaps that's a good thing.

Still haven't been able to find the "Suggestions" board...

Will I leave? I've remained, so that's a no, but I'm not here near as often these days.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Added: Oh, Dear God in Heaven! I just clicked my avatar. If you accept only one piece of advice today, let it be this: "Do not click on your avatar." You will be met with Yammie's worst "improvement" thus far...
05-19-2014, 07:41 PM

I have been purple for quite awhile yet. Yes, it took some getting used to, but its so much easier than green when you do relearn it. I would hate to go back to green now. Give it some time.
05-19-2014, 07:54 PM

Come on; we have laboring ...pick a color...do it ! See the COLOR you are to labor in Exodus 35:35 and read below why the color is used.

Exodus 35:35 let the Weaver , do the job of weaving all the colors into HIS curtains He hangs in HIS house and takes off that Tree of Death your hanging your colors on Jer.10:1 to 4 Come let your color be taken in by the Weaver of Colors Jeremiah 10:20.

G-D will stretch forth those colors of His Curtains in the new heavens and new earth Isaiah 66:22 & Jeremiah 31:22.

G-D allowed Yahoo to exist: it is a good Place for us to come together is it not ? Love it and all it's colors and you.

Exodus 35: 30 Judah called Dan Exodus 35:35 to help bring together the PROMISE of Gen.49

We are to come together seeking G-D in Truth Jeremiah 50:4 for we have known Him Jeremiah 4:22.

For generations after generations G-D'S people were lead by others in their knowledge and in their founders graven images that do not have the breath of G-D in them. Jer.10:14-15 & Jer.51:17-18.

We are to grow from the stump of 9/11 Isaiah 9:10-11 the TREES of G-D Israel. Not of the trees from the land Israel but form the Spiritually Land of G-D our roots come from. We are the Seeds Jer.31:27 & Jer.32:27 that are to be HIS lights in a darkness Proverbs 20:27. We are to be G-D'S LIGHTS on the TREES of LIFE on our G-D ISRAEL . We are to spread out in all the physical universes to serve HIM.

Remember this: The Soul that Breaths LOVE has not the Power to die. Job 33:4

We have to rise up together with G-D and pull down that horse named DEATH in our lives and his rider EVIL off pull them in the dust, let them perish from us all. Jeremiah 51:21.

Isaiah 45:7 G-D created the evil to use to make us Open our Ears did you not hear 9/11 did it not MAKE loud sound in your hearts and minds did you not cry out to G-D for what happen that was PURE EVIL that brought down so many lives so many stones fell that day in the DUST of the EARTH Ecc.12:7 It is to make you Re-new a right spirit with in your minds & hearts that heard the sounds so you will obey Ps.2:7.

Know this you seen 9/11 stones fall in flames. We are the Stones of Fire that come to appear in HIS presence with His Spirit with us Ps.51:11 that had once Evil among us pass...but..we...pulled Him off his horse named Death FOREVER. Ps.51:10-11-12 & Ezekiel 36:26.

What colors does FIRE have...? Will you light your heart & minds desires from G-D'S Eternal Flame will you be the Stones of Fire before HIS Thrown ?

Let G-D'S spirit rain down on the stones of fire HIS HOLY SPIRIT with us HIS PRESENCE with us Psalm 51:10-11-12 Ezekiel 36:26

We are the Righteous Generation that must TURN to G-D and rise up and stand up in the PLACE Ps.90:1 G-D has provided for all generations to come and ask forgiveness for our selves and all generations Nehemiah 9:2-3, we are to come out of lies and deceits STOP letting our LEADERS war on G-D Psalm 2:1 to 4 braking our Bands of LOVE between G-D'S people. They follow Ps.75:12 & Isa.28:15 into Hell on earth, the Wrong Spirits Isaiah 30:1-2. Open your ears & eyes to Jeremiah 30:1-2 it is a BOOK made for you all.
In America all seed from every nation was gathered. We are the stones that HIS SPIRIT gathers and makes ready to RE-BUILD what first man build up with spirit of princes in the physical universes. Ps.82:5 to 8. We are the stones Jer.1:5 to 8 G-D uses to build THIS TEMPLE Psalm 118:22.

The stones fell down at 9/11 was not for America but for the WHOLE WORLD that is MAD ! Jeremiah 51:7 & Isaiah 45:7 because you do not hear the Declare and obey the Decree: HIS LAW Psalm 2:7 your more than just flesh that returns to Dust in the earth your renewed spirit is to return to G-D who gave it Ecc.12:7
your in a vessel Gen.6:3 that needs to heal Ps.82:8-16-17.

Now Listen and Look at the colors of G-D'S format and think !

Exodus 35:35 Then hath He filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in BLUE, and in PURPLE, in SCARLET, and in fine LINEN, and of the WEAVER, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work.

hum got your color yet ? hum get what it is you are to do yet ? hum hint: follow HIS instruction Proverbs 1:7-8 and put down your evil hearts imaginations THIS DAY Jeremiah 11:7-8 and hear 9/11 of Isaiah 9:11 and obey...and rise up for G-D in the MIDST of your nations and stand up in the MIDST of G-D'S people, and answer HIS CALL. it is a WAKE UP call to repent and turn back Jer.50:4 you are ALL HIS PEOPLE OF COLOR in every nation and people. Micah 5:7-8

Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for Me against the doers of evil ? or Who will stand up for Me against the workers of iniquity ?

We are making War on G-D by braking the bands between nations filled of G-D'S Work of His hands you ALL are Sow in HIS SPIRITUALLY DNA of HIS HOUSE it is the Spiritually DNA that grows a seed into a child given back to SERVE THE MOST HIGH Isaiah 9:6 like first MAN once did Ps.82:6
05-19-2014, 07:55 PM

I've given up trying to fight it.
They are still messing around with it, it is like the reverse Midas touch. now I can't see the names of people in the question and the paragraphs are cut off.
The people responsible must be flogged.
05-19-2014, 07:56 PM

Not I.