This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues with contacting facebook support staff?
05-19-2014, 09:59 PM
Issues with contacting facebook support staff?
I have an open rape case against a man, whom I used to be 'close' to. He is now posting half naked pictures of me on his facebook. I have reported and blocked him but facebook says that the pictures are reasonable to be on facebook because technically nothing is showing. However I never gave him permission to take the pictures regardless they shouldn't be online I def. never gave him permission to post them on the internet.

I have an open case, detective told me to contact facebook with the case number but I cannot find out how to do so. The only way to contact them is with their basic messages nothing can be altered in the message so I cannot address my concern far enough to tell them about the case and how he is harasssing me. Can someone send me a link to address this??

THANKS in Advanced!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 10:07 PM

Facebook staff are irresponsible and don't give a rat's ass about women. You won't get anywhere with them unless you make a hell of a fuss. Start here https://www.facebook.com/help/185548891497020/
Even if you've filled it out before, start a new case. Quote the case number the officer gave you and report this as harassment. Don't give up and don't let FB off the hook for condoning this type of crap.

Ads

05-19-2014, 10:20 PM

It most times is difficult contacting them as they rarely reply. But you might want to check out this wikiHow page here http://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Facebook . I pray it does help you. Sorry for your plight.
05-19-2014, 10:30 PM

Try one more time to commented this issue, may be this time you will get better response.