This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to seo my website to be number 1 on Google?
05-20-2014, 05:22 AM
How to seo my website to be number 1 on Google?
So i started optimizing my website a month ago and 1 month later it only just got indexed on google. So far i have 3 of my pages on google but not the main page. My front page is indexed on yahoo and bing but not any other pages. I submitted a sitemap to google and it was succesfully accepted and 3/15 links are indexed. I succesfully submited it to google yahoo bing and dmoz. It shows up on all of them except dmoz. I vefied with google with and without www. I i submitted to alexa and was accepted. The website has quality info easy for humans and crawlers.
This is the website http://yorkregioncleaning.webs.com/
I also submitted it to many local directories and classifieds.
I put the keywords as cleaning,janitorial,services,company,markham,yorkregion, ( I also did several keyword phrases by mixing up the kewords.
I found the top 5 competitors for the key words cleaning services and tried to use all of their links.
My web server doesnot provide the use of meta tags. But i put the keywords in the url, title, description, and pages. I put the keywords as links to other pages on my website.
Ive done just about everything on google webmaster tools although its only been a month and i dont know what else to do. I also put several ads on kijiji and craiglist and its on google maps.
I have yet to write articles, make youtube videos, mention it on forums and yahoo answers.
I dont know what to do anymore any tips or anything else that is very useful to get me to number 1 google for cleaning services?
Or should i just wait for the search engines to do more crawling?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 05:28 AM

I don't know the current algorithm google is using, but from what i understand, the more sites that have a link to you, the better.

Ads

05-20-2014, 05:38 AM

Only one can be at the top, and all the SEO isn't going to matter.
Maybe if you put all this money and energy into actually advertising you'd get more customers.
05-20-2014, 05:43 AM

Can you add a blog and write high-quality content about cleaning services? Submitting links, promoting via social media, and plugging in Yahoo Answers will do nothing on it's own, unless you have good content at the other end.

Google and other search engines always reward frequently updated content. If you can add value in the form of good content to your site, search engines will "treat" you with higher importance, and begin indexing more of your pages.
05-20-2014, 05:52 AM

Firstly don't expect to win overnight. Look for search terms your competition don't have and try to use keyword phrases visitors may type into Google. Write articles about the health aspect and so on.Submit original articles to EzineArticles.com, that will help with trust and credibility and Google will crawl your site, because ezines has high authority.
Write more pages to your site using different key words on each page. Don't cram loads of keywords onto one page. Set up blog pages on your site and discuss what and where you work and any other news relevant to your business.
Make yourself visible online in forums answering blogs in your line of business and profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and bookmarking sites. Each should be unique, never copy text you have elsewhere also any free ads should not be duplicated and encourage reviews on your Google places.
I have been working on my SEO 6 hours per day for 8 months.
05-20-2014, 06:00 AM

I check the following keywords in your area in Google:
Janitorial services
• Commercial cleaning services
• Industrial cleaning services
• Office cleaning services
• Medical cleaning services
You company site did not show up for the Google Map top 7... this my friend is a requirement for any business. Also you site was no were to be found for any of those keywords. Here is the good news..the competition for this market in Markham is not that difficult... with the right approach you could dominate this area online.

Your site is not yet indexed by Google it shows a N/A and you only have no back links according to yahoo....

Here is one tip: Make a youtube video make sure to:
1. title is your key word cleaning services Markham
2. in the youtube description start with http://your url
3. Social Bookmark your youtube url with at least 30+ sites.. and also submit your RSS youtube to an aggregator... In 1-3 days your youtube site will be on page one for the key word... cleaning services Markham.

Next I would work on getting in the google map top 7.. I checked the competition.. not that hard if you know what you are doing..

Are you an SEO person? Or in the cleaning business? If you are in the cleaning business I specialize in local geographic SEO for business..feel free to e-mail or skype me if you want a free 20 minute consultation. My company only gets paid when we get your phone to ring... we do not charge to build your sites.. do your youtube videos... get you in google maps.. we are that good at what we do that we can purely on cost per phone call.. the more qualified phone calls you get and close the more money we both make....

In any event I wish you much success!!

Chris
05-20-2014, 06:15 AM

this may be usefull

http://www.anonymoustricks.com/2014/03/e...nking.html