This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cant see videos on google chrome?
05-20-2014, 05:45 AM
I cant see videos on google chrome?
Something happened with my google chrome (or maybe it's not google chrome's fault, I dont know) that I am not able to see videos on websites that show videos (for example from youtube or vimeo). Instead of appearing the video, it's just a white place where the video should be.

I uninstalled chrome and re-installed and the problem continues to exist. However this doesn't happen with firefox. But I DON'T want to use firefox.

Somebody help me please.
Thank you
Unfortunately the problem is not of the plug in or of flash player... They are both up and running... Really need some help =S

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 05:51 AM

Well, apparently the problem isn't from chrome, it should be from the adobe flash player plugin, try uninstalling then reinstalling it. That should do the trick :-)

Ads

05-20-2014, 06:05 AM

First make sure you've downloaded Flash Player for chrome. Open this link if you're using Windows 7/XP/2000:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/downloa...ffer=false
Or this one if u got Macintosh X:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/complet...0.6_-_10.8
If you already got it and still get the problem, open a new tab and type "chrome:plugins" A list of all the plugins you've installed should open up. Find "Flash" or "Adobe Flash" and click on the "Enable" link if it's disabled. Hopefully I've helped.
05-20-2014, 06:08 AM

Go to google chrome plug-in settings and make sure that Adobe Flash Player is listed there and is enabled. If still doesn't work, try using HTML5 version of YouTube. Google it!