This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He won't talk to me but will chat with female friends on FB?
05-20-2014, 08:52 AM
He won't talk to me but will chat with female friends on FB?
Is this strange or what: my husband will totally ignore me when at home, but will chat with female friends on Facebook? I didn't know he was actually talking to them. He kept telling me he was watching movies, but I kept hearing him type all the time. One day he left his FB open and I saw many messages from these oldtime girl friends. He was complimenting them, their babies, their smile, how great times they had in high school, how he misses those times, and if some needed comfort, he would come up with the sweetest words to them. My face just dropped. Then he was so scared of me when I saw these messages, he deleted all the girl friends. LOL. If there were just friends, why delete them? Why hide from me? But the funny thing is he ignores me all the time, but has so much time and energy for these girl friends. Note: he only exchanges messages with the females. He never writes any of his male friends. Funny huh? What do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 08:57 AM

He prefers their company over your company for some reason. Something has put a wedge between you. Now you have to do something to get the lines of communication open again before he does more than FB them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply