This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so im feeling really low what to do? please help?
05-20-2014, 10:57 AM
so im feeling really low what to do? please help?
I use to have depression and I been builled in school/work. I would be call in my day off since the person suppose to couldnt call in didnt show up so I would get call to be yelled at if I didnt work it I would have been written up for it. She push my hours down with no warning and so much more I told me supervisor he gave her a talk but didnt do nothing it just kept on and on 2 to 3 weeks before I walk out the supervisor and boss team up name calling me looking through my fb pages starting a war about it so I walk out. It been about 2 1/2 months since then I never saw my boss since but ran into my supervisor the other night I didnt want to talk or even wave back but he told me oh my how the tables have turned since you left? What dose that mean? I think he was gloated how happy he is that am gone but not totally sure anyways im feeling horrbile and like I dont belong in this world.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 11:10 AM

That has nothing to do with you! you did nothing wrong. Sometimes you are going to come across really bad employers and in that case (just like you did) you have to walk away from it! and just so you know, you could have or could still sue them for harassment. Never ever think that you dont have a place in this world, because i promise you that you are wrong. ( a pinky promise, i take those seriously). I thought like you once. I felt like i just annoyed everybody, that nobody liked me, and i was extremely self conscious. I didnt think i had a purpose, but i do! just like you do and just like every living person does! In your lifetime you are gonna be led on a pathway to find what youre passionate about, there are gonna be ups and downs. but you really just have to push through because it isnt easy. life isnt easy. but you gotta make the best of it! I really hope that you can open up your eyes to see the potential you have within yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply