This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I convince my HR or manager, that my LG phone has been hacked?
05-20-2014, 11:37 AM
How do I convince my HR or manager, that my LG phone has been hacked?
I met some trolls in Facebook who have now taken control of all my phones. Every phone to which a call is made gets infected. These trolls give hints in their Facebook page about what they eavesdropped on. I need solid evidence to complain. I work for health and my office are quite serious about important data being leaked out. I cannot find any speaker or microphone in the cellphone, plus I am scared to try out anything, because it is the office phone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 11:46 AM

Why do you say you need solid evidence ? Surely it's enough to say "It looks like my phone has been hacked, can you get it sorted, as I'm afraid sensitive data will be released." It may help to put it in writing or at least email your superior, so it becomes their responsibilty to protect data, and not yours.
If phones really can be hacked like this - I'm not challenging you, just saying I have no experience - then surely there are safeguards you are advised to take to prevent it happening ?
I'm betting that social sites are off limits on a work phone, so you are in trouble already.

Ads

05-20-2014, 11:57 AM

If a phone is transmitting a virus via GSM and/or CDMA frequencies, that would equate to apocalyptic plague killing all 7 billion humans on earth within days……. Besides, the intricacies of a virus piggybacking on a voice frequency is extremely detailed! When isn’t the wireless carrier’s voice APN, LPNs, Nodes, back haul, trans, inductors, etc etc etc etc all infected now??!?!?!?!!?!?!

See my point? I call bullshit to this trolling post.

I think you are over reacting. Need some sleep… unwind… de-stress….. breathe….. take a vacation…. See a doctor…. Get medicated… your phone my be infected, and maybe wrong on how its spread… who knows…. A simple anitvirus app will remove your malware.

And just like Tom said… write your HR or manager…. Call your IT Dept….. prove yourself….. refuse to use the phone…. Follow your chain of command… yet, if this is a company phone, WTF ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK!?!?!?!??!