This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people look at you like an alien when you work on a saturday?
05-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Why do people look at you like an alien when you work on a saturday?
I got on the bus around 3:00 in the morning only to find a bus full of young people who were getting home from the nightclub and here i come with my work boots,vest and bag on lol.Needless to say i got weird stares and looks from everyone who couldn't fathom why a guy would work on a weekday and i even saw guys with their girlfriends around their arms smirking at me.Is it because maybe i perhaps. Might look to young to be slaving on weekends lol.I am 27 yrs old so i fall into that age range.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 03:11 PM

Because I am an alien.

Ads

05-20-2014, 03:25 PM

I think you're giving too much value to what strangers on a bus think of you.
They've been out partying, you have a job.
You win.
05-20-2014, 03:39 PM

The Monday through Friday 9-5 routine is a thing of the past. If the drunken Friday night/ Saturday morning crowd can't figure that out then too bad.
05-20-2014, 03:40 PM

because some people are ignorant thinking work is only mondays to fridays and in the day time. their are a SHET load of people who work all night to get your products where they need to be or even made. i used to work at a bakery every single day from 4pm to 4am and i would see people on Facebook crying about how they need to close at like 10am. unlike them not much is open in those hours in my state besides the bars and clubs.