This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since ministry is going to set up in India next year what would be a good and inexpensive way to make calls back and for
05-20-2014, 03:09 PM
Since ministry is going to set up in India next year what would be a good and inexpensive way to make calls back and for
We have to start having conversations and I just want to know if someone has had experience, what is the best way to go in making calls and is reliable but not very costly? If you know of a certain company or whatever I am very grateful, thjankyou
ok Nola guy, I have a older Magic Jack in my drawer, and I asked them how much to get it going(befrore thinking about India) and she said 29.95 for the yeaqr. So if I reactivate it, then send it to India, they can hook it to their computer and the fact that it is coming from India will not make a difference. Is this what I am seeing in your answer? I can receive their calls on any of my phones . But calling them, I would also need a Magic Jack. No wait, still local area code!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 03:16 PM

You appear to be in the USA.

If the ministry in India will have decent Internet then get a Magic Jack + phone hand set for them. Activate the MJ in the USA with a local area code for your home office.

As long as the Magic Jack is attached to a computer which is connected to the Internet it works like a regular phone that thinks it is in the USA. You can make & receive unlimited calls to & from the USA at no extra charge (after purchasing the MJ for about $40)

There is also a Magic Jack app for smart phones and you can use the same MJ account to make & receive calls via the cellphone for free as long as there is a good wifi connection.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply