This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why didn't she respond to my fb message?
05-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Why didn't she respond to my fb message?
So I like this girl. And I think she might like me. I've noticed a few signs here and there. But I messages her on fb today saying "hey we should talk more! You seem super cool" and it says she saw it but never responded.. Did I do something wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 04:00 PM

Maybe she is feeling a little shocked by your request ? Ask her .

Ads

05-20-2014, 04:13 PM

Maybe she likes you too and she freaked. Or maybe she doesn't want to go there.
05-20-2014, 04:25 PM

I check my face book messages every two weeks I know people who check even less. It was only today assume something went wrong in the internet relaying the message adn try to carry on a normal every day realtionship.
05-20-2014, 04:31 PM

She's playing hard to get, trust me!
05-20-2014, 04:44 PM

Girls are complicated, you wont really know until she tells you she likes you.... not responding to messages is a bad sign, makes it even more complicated when she smilles at you in person...so maybe ask her personally and see how she responds...
05-20-2014, 04:48 PM

- She may be too shy to respond back because she likes you back too and doesn't know what to say
- She doesn't like you or care to talk to you so she ignores you
- She may have seen the message, didn't have enough time at that moment to respond but forgot later on
- Someone else may have gone on her fb.. Ex maybe she was with her friends, then while talking with them she logged on to fb and left it on while her friend got on and happened to click on the message so it says read now but maybe it wasn't read by her. The friend either though it was insignificant enough to mention, or forgot to mention, or did mention but the girl ignored it anyway.
- Her mom and dad may snoop through her fb to make sure she isn't doing anything wrong and clicked on your message but didn't tell their daughter so she wouldn't get angry

Those are all the explanations I can think of.
05-20-2014, 04:57 PM

shes probably shy start talking to her more through fb so she would get a comfortable wiht yyou could you answer my question need help