This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy like me? Okay, this thing happened about a year ago.?
05-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Does this guy like me? Okay, this thing happened about a year ago.?
We were having a conference where certain people come and give us lectures. There was a guy sitting near a teacher in the back row. He was staring at me. Staring means not just simply, I was the only person he was looking at. I was wondering who this creep is, and i glanced at him a couple of times, and i always found him staring, even after our eyes met. Believe me, i was really creeped out. The priest finished his lecture and this guy stepped on stage. I understood that he was the next guest speaker.. He started speaking and immediately made me stand and asked my name. He asked me if the previous lecture bored me and stuff stuff. the entire session of two hours went with us debating in a room of maybe eighty people. And it was as if he put an invisible spotlight on me. He made me go on the stage and speak and publicly asked about my hobbies etc. I am a writer and he made me speak about my book publicly. His eyes were fixed on me the entire time and he would keep asking me questions to keep me talking. He said he wanted to help me publish my book.
After two days, he sent a teacher to search me and told that he wanted to talk before he left the city. He took my phone number saying he wanted to help me. I never heard from him after that, till this one year. I sent him an fb message asking his number and he gave me.
I feel shy to talk to him and wonder why he never called. I can call him now, but why didnt he?
Do you think he likes me? I mean the way he looked at me was...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 07:53 PM

Honestly I don&#x27;t think he&#x27;s interested because if he was he would have called trust me if a guy wants something or someone he won&#x27;t stop until he has it or them so sorry I don&#x27;t think he&#x27;s interested I don&#x27;t want to give you fake hope hope this helped x

Ads

05-20-2014, 08:00 PM

I think he does like you, or maybe he was just fascinated by you. Him not calling you could be attributed to him losing your number, or forgetting about it because of workload, or even being too shy to call himself. It could be any number of things. The fact is, I believe he likes--or at least, liked--you. Quite a lot.
05-20-2014, 08:14 PM

If he didn&#x27;t call you for a year, then he isn&#x27;t interested in you