This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can linking to your website from Forums that have a high Page Rank get you a better spot on google?
05-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Can linking to your website from Forums that have a high Page Rank get you a better spot on google?
Let's say I have a Book selling site and I want to get some high PR sitess linked back to me. So I go to say barnes and noble.com and review some books and then leave a link to my site. Will this be considered by google as Barnes and Noble is linking to me?
I took a look at some forums to do this in- There is only 1 problem. There homepage is usually ranked very high but there inside pages where I can write reviews are usually not even ranked.

Am I on to anything with the forums idea? Im new at this SEO stuff. If you can help please write some tips. Thank you very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 08:24 PM

hi
it's take me everyday long learning SEO as im using only blog and i still looking to index my blog in google
i aded my url in google and yahoo ect and im looking now witch blog indexed automatique by google and yahoo ect
and i found to post URL in popular forums it's good but you still in the Page 20 or 10 in the search result
i would like to learn how did you created your website and if you paid money for it ?
here is my blog http://www.inews-blog.blogspot.com
thank you for reading and visting my blog Smile

Ads

05-20-2014, 08:35 PM

1.Back link that content same or relate your site from forums and big site, is a great back link that get higher PR.
*Pleas note, not spam back link

2.Last 10 years, High PR get High Ranks on search results

3.Now, not only PR. Content is everything, if you build good review, fast and great, maybe get top 3 without back link.
05-20-2014, 08:48 PM

Ya you get good backlinks..remember always link your website in those websites whose page rank is good...Backlinks help your website redirect the traffic....Tips-> 1.) write fresh article and update regularly naturally you get traffic 2.) social bookmarking is best way...Join twitter,myspace etc 3.) submit your website in demoz.orgx
05-20-2014, 09:01 PM

If you are looking to increase then forums will help and they will also helped you to get indexed faster,

Below is a page that will help you get traffic to your website and increase your adsense earnings:

http://increaseyourearningsnow.blogspot.com/
05-20-2014, 09:07 PM

to get a site on top in search engines the better way to do link building (directory submission, link exchange and blogs etc)in the right category for your site.and it dosnt matter that those site's internal pages are not ranked but homepage pr should be good.most important thing to do all this target right keyword.before doing all this make sure that your site has correct meta tags, meta keywords and meta titles.