This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am i getting bullied?
05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Why am i getting bullied?
Okay so back in the days i was young people say in weird ugly fat and dark skinned. Im asian latin. Ive always been considered the ugliest so i dont have any self esteem. And i had a crush on some popular girls's bf and they started saying im a flirt a bitch nigga and more. And everyday in class my things are scattered on the floor and they talk about me. And in fb they posted a pic of me criticizing how fat i am ugly and dark skinned. They laugh at me too im isolated from them. And they made a hate group posted another pic of me saying to dip me in the acid so ill get a lighter complexion. Cuz the lighter complexion you have the prettier. And whenever i pass by the group of guys they were like hey its your gf followed by a laugh and its not even true. Sad and from that time til now i had a social anxiety disorder.they laugh at me whenever i can sing draw dance and cook in class... Help? Thank you..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 10:52 PM

I just answered your previous question about gaming and somehow just stumbled on this one, the odds hey. So i felt obliged to reply….

Those guys sound like absolute idiots and exactly like the kind of kids I went to school with that luckily I managed to somehow avoid. I'm now 21 have left school and alongside all of the good guys that i went to school with are all enjoying ourselves in uni or are doing something with their lives. Stalking those bullies on Facebook now, many of them are unemployed or have got a few kids dotting around. Just think, these guys are going nowhere in life, stay true to who you are and if i'm really honest I would take a list alongside print outs of these Facebook messages and report these disgusting kids. It might seem like a daunting thing to do but they are honestly only doing it because they think that they can do whatever they like. I can't imagine that it's only you they are doing it to, so please don't think it's you that is the reason they are bullying you. These kind of people just pick on the person closest to them for their own entertainment. Talk to someone about it and you can decide on what to do, you'll feel a lot better i promise.

Also, you're beautiful, hold your head up high, I would kill to have tanned skin like you! (And is probably why the other girls are picking on you to)

Ads

05-20-2014, 11:06 PM

Well i have the same problem but they just stop after a moment if you keep using the teacher to menace them, and start talking using more swear or stuff, well it worked for me as a guy.

And i don't think you're ugly, you even have the (almost) same face as that girl i have a crush on !

And those bullies will be gone by the time passes probably, concentrate on your studies and be strong Big Grin
05-20-2014, 11:17 PM

swearing wont help but love and god have a reason to care and go on without being hurt too much becasu they are being worldly. Smile so love