This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway to get UNLIMITED internet where i live?
05-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Is there anyway to get UNLIMITED internet where i live?
I live in the country and no internet company will run a cable down our driveway because it is 1/5 of a mile long. I don't want satellite internet because i want to game online. We are currently using a Verizon Hotspot, but its 5GBs a month. Is there anyway to get an unlimited hotspot plan with at least 3G service?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 01:19 AM

There is Karma wifi. It is pay as you go. I don't know if it reaches where you live so you will have to check the map.

Ads

05-21-2014, 01:33 AM

Well that does not make sense if the internet company has lines going past your house why would they not run one to your house?So what if it's a quarter of a mile.If they offer rural service that isn't anything.Lets say you are right which there is no way you are.You could hire a electrician to run a line. But no there really aren't any unlimited services that don't charge a arm and a leg
05-21-2014, 01:34 AM

If I was you then I would price the cable for the lenth of driveway you have plus extra to run into the house, It's not that expensive, depending on how badly you wan't it, like they say where there's the will there's away,