This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
everyone thinks i was really mean to her?
05-21-2014, 01:16 AM
everyone thinks i was really mean to her?
Ok so I dated this guy 2 1/2 years ago when I was 14 he was almost 18. I'm 16 now. I lost my virginity to him a month into the relationship and I was his first on the second date. Now he is dating another girl they have been dating 10 months she's 19 and he's 20. so I wrote her on Facebook "hey slut, you like his penis in you don't you? Haha whore you just love to spread your legs for him don't you?" "you must be a real winner dating him." i heard she got so embarrassed she couldn't face anyone at her church. haha I thought it was so funny. she doesn't know me and him had sex though. No I'm not jealous I dated another guy last year so I have moved on. what do you think of all this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 01:30 AM

Why would u do that yes ur very mean

Ads

05-21-2014, 01:35 AM

That is mean, Im sorry to say. It would be one thing if you did it in person and you were quite friendly with the person. However, because you don't know them and FaceBook messages can be misinterpreted, it was most likely taken in a mean and offensive way.
05-21-2014, 01:51 AM

i really think that your a troll always posting dumb shi+
but if your not then your a damn hater you sont know her and hes your ex why mess up his new relationship
Good Luck Blondie!
05-21-2014, 02:06 AM

didn't you post this is P&S