This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Facebook Faux pas" - Your friends or your dream job? Does your religion practice 'Extreme Scare' tactics?
10-16-2012, 04:16 AM
"Facebook Faux pas" - Your friends or your dream job? Does your religion practice 'Extreme Scare' tactics?
http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/art…

Are you truthful? Honest? Do you speak your mind and hold your same principles in front of your peers as in front of your employers? Do you find that Yahoo news strives for scare tactics because they don't know any other way to get your attention and so find the negative aspect of everything? Do you believe you could draw much more subscribers to Yahoo if you were in charge of their marketing department? If your answer to any of these is yes, let me know which and why? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 04:24 AM

There is a reason "if it bleeds, it leads": it works.
Yahoo has a marketing department? Wink

Ads

10-16-2012, 04:24 AM

It used to be that the news didn't care about making money. It was expected to lose money but the Big 3 TV networks did it anyway to retain credibility.

Yes if I were in charge of Yahoo News there would be many changes I would make, but you have to to remember you're talking about an organization that has named itself "Yahoo," which is tantamount to calling someone a 'retard' and I don't mean developmentally disabled.