This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Adsense PPC and SEO on my blog?
05-21-2014, 04:06 AM
Google Adsense PPC and SEO on my blog?
If I use high paying adsense keywords, I get high amounts per click but no traffic. If I use low paying adsense keywords, I get high traffic but not much in click amounts. What to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 04:22 AM

try to promote your site in social bookmarking site..it's ok if you don't have enough traffic as long as you've earned money from it.

Ads

05-21-2014, 04:37 AM

If I am in your situation .. I would use the low paying adsense keywords ...
because if those gets me a lot of traffic ... that means I can get more and more of them .. which is gonna great my profit more
but If I don't have a lot of traffic ... that means I won't be getting more profits
for the long basis ... the more traffic you get .. the better you website or blog is ...
traffic is the ticket for revenues from adsense plus you'll get paid for page impressions as well
visit my blog http://adsense-online-money.blogspot.com
you'll find helpful tips and information there
and http://flat-stomach-tummy.blogspot.com
you may contact me
good luck
05-21-2014, 04:40 AM

http://www.world-marketings.com

World Marketing site provides the ultimate online marketing school guide for marketing, advertising and directory submit. By using it, users can quickly find certified Online Marketing and Advertising, Submit Url to Google, Msn, Yahoo and many other Directories, Text Links, Manual links, Press Release services, Pay Per Click Management, Article Writing by World Marketing, We offer Search Engine Optimization, Web Design Tools and directory services and more than 1,000 other categories in the directory already, users can easily locate services nationally, statewide, and by area.
pioneering the way Internet online marketing work and the way World Marketing interact with customers. Users also have the option of receiving direct request for free quotes and reports from customers.
Some of the features that this web sites offers to users include:
- A simple navigation system that guides you to the content you seek
- High search engine ranking for guaranteed traffic and relevancy.
- Links to other special World Marketing offers.
- National, State, and Area specific content.
- Administrative tools for companies for easy maintenance.
- Directories Submit
- Google Yahoo Msn SEO
- Text Links
- Links Exchange
- Press Release

- Article Writing
- Pay Per Click Management
- Web Design and Tools

- Businesses Promotions PR Blast Traffic get new visitors online.
- Entrepreneurs Make money online start online business tools.

With an exclusive focus on online website marketing related services, this website lead the way in search engines marketing guide , by matching customers with companies that best fit their needs.

Full-Service SEM Solution
Our Full-Service SEM solution offers the support and guidance of an Account Development team and delivers unprecedented performance for advertisers with large-scale, complex search marketing campaigns. This solution is best suited for advertisers who:

Have hit the performance ceiling with their current solution
Seek new solutions to enable automation, scalability and growth
Use a rules-based tool that is no longer effective in opaque search marketplaces

Simply complete the form to learn how you can harness the complexity of search marketing, surpass the competition, and achieve the highest possible return on investment with World Marketing.

Self-Serve SEM Solution
Our Self-Serve SEM solution offers savvy marketers the ability to manage their search marketing campaigns utilizing our advanced technology. You benefit from using a technology that is not only proven, but that is relied on by some of the biggest online marketers. This solution is best suited for advertisers who:

Seek to grow and scale their SEM campaigns
Want an easy to use interface to manage their campaigns and generate their own reports
Desire a solution to automate bid management and gain more visibility into the performance of their SEM initiatives.

http://world-marketings.com/default.aspx
05-21-2014, 04:53 AM

SEO is the way forward, it is a service I provide. Email me for more info on: joe@print-junction.co.uk

If you need help with adsense visit http://www.adsenseuniverse.com
05-21-2014, 04:57 AM

1) Choose high value keywords.
2) Put ads near your text
3) Make sure to promote your blog in relevant topics
05-21-2014, 05:11 AM

Hi Joseph,

Sometime back I was in such a situation too, till I found this strategy that worked! Pls read this fully as it can change the way you monetise your site!

I use article submission to get traffic to my sites. For this you can write articles on terms related to your site and promote them using article directories. The primary purpose of submitting articles is to get traffic to your sites. [and some links too]

Now comes the tricky part!

Write articles based on low paying-high traffic keywords. This will get a lot of traffic to your article pages (in some article directories) which in turn will bring a portion of it (the traffic) to a page of your site. On this page, create content based on high paying keywords that will get you more money per click.

Now, you have your low paying-high traffic keywords that attract traffic to your article pages (in some article directories) and your high paying-low traffic keywords better monetizing your own pages - The best of both worlds.

Happy earning with Adsense!

Rakeshsgk
Got a question? Ask it at:
http://askrakesh.blogspot.com
05-21-2014, 05:13 AM

Is the structure of your Adwords account sufficient to being easily managed, optimized, and achieve a positive ROI? If not, here's a tip on how to do that: Split the types of advertising into different campaigns. Have one for search, one for banners, one for search remarketing, one for display remarketing, etc. This easily helps you see which kinds of ads perform well for your business. Remarketing gets mad props but it doesn't always work with all kinds of website prospects and can just run up costs. You can easily tell if banners are working in comparison to search keywords if they're in different campaigns. So there's your tip for the day folks - to those that are newer to Google Adwords at least. In fact, if you're new and need help, I bet Simon could give you a leg up on your campaign, just give him a call at 207-618-8998.