This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to bring traffic to my website?
05-21-2014, 05:25 AM
How to bring traffic to my website?
Hello, I have a website and I want to bring more traffic to it. I'm already paying a website 30/month (has a traffic of 500,000 monthly) to advertise my site but I want to expand more.

On top of that the only revenue I'm earning is from the products I'm selling, not traffic.
Anyway I can earn money from getting traffic, etc. or somehow bring a TON of traffic to my website so potential visitors can buy my products?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 05:40 AM

The only one way to bring traffic is to pay for ads. This can be Google AdWords or Facebook Ads. Or even LinkedIn Ads or YouTube Ads. But this is half of problem.

The second problem is that you need targeted traffic. All of given systems allow this. You can edit traffic preferences based on location, devices, age, gender, keywords, etc.

Ads

05-21-2014, 05:56 AM

-Have unique contents on your website.
-participate in forums
-try offline ads etc
05-21-2014, 06:04 AM

It's not how many people you bring to your website. it's what kind of people you bring. You only know that when you have enough videos, articles or banners. For instance, you might only have 3 successful videos out of hundreds. Most people that have that many do. You have to know which those are. Traffic also doesn't do very well at all unless you have at least a coaching program, 2 or 3 of your own products on your website and at least 10 expert level articles on your website. Start with your foundation.
05-21-2014, 06:20 AM

500,000 monthly and you want more traffic ?....I think you meant to say 50,000 visitors a month.

If your Spending $30 a month for 500,000 visitors would you please send me that link....I could sure use more traffic to mine...
05-21-2014, 06:30 AM

Now a days fiverr is cheapest way to get good service. I found a seller on fiverr with website traffic gig and to promote your site. http://fiverr.com/wordinvestor/promote-y...d-pr2-blog