This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is white hat seo in google tems?
05-21-2014, 07:19 AM
what is white hat seo in google tems?
about white hat seo in google tems

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 07:27 AM

"In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Also called Ethical SEO."

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/White_Hat_SEO.html

Ads

05-21-2014, 07:38 AM

white hat seo means that we create or do clean work. For example we create link building in which we create link fully clean no copied data or not use our keyword in our description.
05-21-2014, 07:52 AM

White hat seo is when you are doing seo the complete way and not trying to find the fastest way out to start ranking. It can be time consuming with seo and cause you to a lot more work. That why I find service that offers these type of things that can do it for me that way I can stay focus on doing other things to my website.

If you are thinking about finding seo service I would recommend that you check out this guy on linkedin. He is very good with white hat seo.
05-21-2014, 08:02 AM

White hat is a set of recommended techniques by Google. Other than these techniques Google will probably ban your site. Hal Smith
Consultant - URLdreamer
05-21-2014, 08:07 AM

Search engine optimization is a very common term in the Internet marketing arena. I'm sure you've heard it tons of times, and you've also probably heard of White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO. What search engine optimization really is, is a way to increase the amount of traffic that lands on your website. Using proper search engine optimization techniques, any website can rank higher in a search engine's search results page, for specific keywords and search terms that have been optimized for that website. When properly implemented, optimized websites have a competitive advantage over those that are not optimized, especially when dealing with crawler type search engines. Nonetheless, SEO has come under great scrutiny by the public, mainly because of the increased unethical manipulation of this technique. And for this reason, there exist the terms White Hat and Black Hat SEO. Black Hat SEO is simply SEO techniques used to trick search engines immorally. White Hat SEO, on the other hand, concentrates on using ethical techniques to improve a particular website in the hope of being able to rank higher in search engine page results.