This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
internet explorer 8 and google chrome?
05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
internet explorer 8 and google chrome?
has anyone used internet explorer 8 and, also, downloaded google chrome.? if so, have you had any problems with having the two installed on your computer. are you satisfied with chrome? thanks for the input.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 09:58 AM

Chrome is pretty fast, but still too new. IE8 is almost exactly the same as IE7. You can have both of them installed, it won't hurt anything. I'm sticking with Firefox.

Ads

05-21-2014, 10:06 AM

Yes i am using both. I am not seeing any problem
05-21-2014, 10:14 AM

Both are good. No problem but in IE8, it sometimes takes enough time to open up a page.
05-21-2014, 10:23 AM

Lol, I actually have 6 browsers on my laptop. They are Opera, Firefox, Internet explorer(I couldn't download the new one for some reason...), Google Chrome, Netscape, and Safari Smile. They haven't conflicted with each other and they both have their pros and cons. I like to use Google Chrome because its simple and doesn't have all those features I don't use Smile. I like to use Google Chrome for streaming videos and nothing else, but I like to use IE and Firefox for keeping track of favorites.