This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm going crazy over a guy?
05-21-2014, 10:34 AM
I think I'm going crazy over a guy?
Okay so we're acquaintances I guess, I don't hang out with him but we talk at school. I have been in love with him for like the past 3 years but he doesn't like me back, I can tell he likes some other girl in his friend group because she's absolutely gorgeous AND kind. He doesn't know I like him and it's driving me crazy. I've tried everything to get him to like me and when that fails I've tried to gt over him but I CANT!!!! I always dream about him and think about him 25/8. I do take care of my appearance but still there's lots of other girls who he's interested in because he's a popular guy. I'm starting to think I have no chance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 10:49 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
You are breaking my heart
Unrequited love blows
I have always suffered from it
Always pining over men I CAN'T have...
:-(
I feel for you...

Ads

05-21-2014, 11:03 AM

omg i feel ya. anyways it&#x27;s alright to have a crush, just dont get too attached especially when you know there&#x27;s only a really small chance you&#x27;re gonna end up together. also, try to focus your attention to other stuff, like sports, fandoms, tumblr, hot celebrity guys(!!!) , etc.
if you want, you could give it a shot and talk to him MORE often and chat with him in facebook or twitter, (but be careful, he might discover your feelings for him). If you talk to him more often, he might realize you&#x27;re really great and cool and he might get more interested in you ;P
but yeah if you dont want to take risks you can avoid him and try to stop looking at him.. and focus on other things!

Give yourself more attention, take care and love yourself! If he doesn&#x27;t realize that your the best girl for him, then it&#x27;s his loss, not yours. Remember, you&#x27;re beautiful! And someday, at the right time, the perf guy will fall for you and you&#x27;ll live happily ever after ^^
patience is the key Smile
05-21-2014, 11:08 AM

Awwh
I know how that feels, girl!
Just stay positive about this! I don&#x27;t think you&#x27;re going crazy though! Blame it on our hormones!
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM

Tell him you like him, that way you&#x27;d be satisfied that you really did try everything.
I feel you Sad I&#x27;ve always liked guys who never liked me back..