This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i just broke up with my girlfriend and dont know what to do?
05-21-2014, 01:44 PM
i just broke up with my girlfriend and dont know what to do?
( we are both 15 ) ok so ive been going out with this girl for about 4 weeks ( ive been friends with here for a while before i started going out with her ) and i was and still am in love with her , she said she loved me the other day and she was excited to see me tuesday (today) and everything was fine and like usual we talked and hugged and she seemed really happy but then when i got home suddenly she says (over facebook Sad ) that she wants to brake up because shes not happy but when i ask her why all she says is "its not your fault im just not happy with our relationship" but yesterday she was telling me she loved me and was excited to see me again and its just screwing with my mind .. does anyone know why she could be acting like this? i kinda think she likes someone else but i really dont know Sad , im going to talk to her tomorrow and try and convince her not to move on but i want her to be happy and if shes not happy with me i guess i need to let her go , i know this doesnt give much info im bad at explaining things but any advice is appreciated , thanks in advance
*update* ok so i tried talking to her but she now doesnt like me that way and apparently im "not the right guy for her"... thanks anyways guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 01:57 PM

Maybe she realized that what she felt wasnt actually love. She probably just really really likes you as a friend. You should ask her whats making her unhappy and see if its anything you guys can work on. Good luck! Answer mine? I need guy advice

Ads

05-21-2014, 02:07 PM

call her or get her to meet up with you to discuss it and just ask here what you said in the description
good luck Smile