This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get Luke, Jai and Beau Brooks to notice you on twitter?
05-21-2014, 02:00 PM
how to get Luke, Jai and Beau Brooks to notice you on twitter?
You know the three brothers out of the Janoskians..I've noticed they do retweet and follow fans but not all because, they only notice some. So, how can I make my tweet noticeable? Anything that I can say? I can never think of anything Sad and follow me, well everyone else says that so they most likely wouldn't notice. HELP??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 02:04 PM

Honestly, the three brothers rarely go on their twitter unless they are extremely bored and want to hear from the fans. They get tweets sent to them almost every minute of every day, a lot of people idolize them. So, it is a possibility that tweet you just sent wasn't received to them, it was blocked by other fans tweets. So, you have to be very lucky if they could even see your tweet. Some of the tweets people send to them, aren't even seen. Don't be upset because that's just how Twitter works with famous people. What I usually do is go to a fan that THEY follow and ask for help to get a follow from them. If the brothers follow you, they have a better chance of seeing your tweet you send to them. And tweet something interesting and witty, not "PLEASE ILY SO MUCH IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN, FOLLOW ME!" I find that annoying if I was in their position. Tweet something inspirational, something they could look up to with a little humor at the side. It'll be hard to think about but the more you put thought to it, the better.

GOOD LUCK!

Ads

05-21-2014, 02:12 PM

okay first of all, stop rting people's tweets for a dm to the boys because most do that for rts and never actually do it.

what you need to do is spam them until you go on tweet limit (when you think they might be awake or creeping but they havent tweeted yet). if you have an iphone/ipod, make hundreds of drafts of spam tweets and when you think they're awake/creeping, send them out! do NOT spam them during follow sprees/q&as because thats basically impossible ha considering luke jai and beau have a million followers

also, ask people to rt you onto the boys' timeline; make friends with other janoskianators on twitter and talk to them because if the boys happen to be creeping and your friend has a follow from them, they'll see her tweet you and they might follow you

finally, i suggest asking norman (@ayoubnorman) and mariam (@mariamdiamond) for help getting a follow because they sometimes go on the boys' accounts and follow people

good luck!